Visit My Tumblr Page Here

Saturday, May 23, 2009

B's...

Blogging on the Bathroom floor with my Blackberry while Belle and the "baby" are in the bath. Bernie is at Worship Team but will be home soon.

I am feeling extremely joyful lately. New songs to listen to have a lot to do with it. This spring weather and sunshine has a lot more to do with it. Having a husband that I fall more in love with each day has the most to do with!

Okay, so, of course I haven't blogged in a while and I definitely haven't weighed in on American Idol...but HOW I LOVE THAT SHOW! Congrats to that cutie Kris Allen. His job isn't to sell us with his personality, but to be an authentic singer/songwriter. I wish him luck.

For those Adam fans, he wasn't my cup of "joe" (since I don't do tea) but he will be successful, he'll do his own thing, and we don't need to "down" anybody. I look forward to Allison and Danny's albums and successes!

LOVED seeing my new obsession, Jason Mraz, on Idol and here's a picture he posted on his blog of him backstage...




*sigh*














I know my hottie of a husband is secure enough in himself to take me to Jason's concert for my birthday...I hope so at least...












Now, about Clay's blog about Idol not being realistic...whatever. I adore Daughtry, David Cook, and now Kris Allen, so they are alright in my book and I can't wait til January.

I am just happy that I only need to wait until Fall for the newest guilty pleasure…Glee. I know… I am so sad.

Wow. I feel like I have so much more useless stuff to say, but the kids are getting cranky (and pruny) and Bernie will be home soon.

To Be Continued…