Visit My Tumblr Page Here

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Must think out loud!

Good morning! Yes, 7 am and I am showered, make-uped. One of two kids is dressed and one of two kids is eating. (The second just doesn't eat). I have a busy day ahead of me...so I just need to get this all out.

I am going to list good things and bad things so as to be aware...

good: I am drinking Iced coffee I made last night out of a cup that will keep it cold for hours (not that it will last that long).
bad: I didn't clean up the spaghetti dishes from dinner last night and should be doing that now.

good: There were clean towels and underwear for the entire family this morning.
bad: The laundry shoot is piled up to the 2nd floor!!! (and there are clothes already in the laundry room to wash.)

good: I have MOPS this morning and Eric is doing the Easter message.
bad: Lana has therapy until 8:50 which means, as usual, I will be rushing around to get my parts of the meeting ready in short order.

good: The kids are both quiet and peaceful.
bad: They are watching TV

good: I have great banquet meeting tonight and get to drive to Naperville with two friends.
bad: I won't get a full night's sleep since I require 12 hours or so. (kidding, kind-of)

good: I get to work this afternoon.
bad: I have to go in an hour later and work the first hour from home while Lana is sleeping (I hope)

Okay, so I've come to terms with most of those things.

The day's not going to be too bad afterall.

Wow! Thanks!