Visit My Tumblr Page Here

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blackberry Troubles! (a.k.a. another reason I should have held out for an iphone)

Well, I have officially become the next victim of the Blackberry Bust! My trackball won't select, that means I can't even back up my info.  I am going to try to do it on the PC at work tomorrow...rrrr....I have so many things to do!

I know I should have just been patient and gotten a "cheap-o" until I "qualified" for an iphone. And where do they get the right to tell me I am unqualified for an iphone when I am a MAC girl!  I thought I needed it...and now that I am addicted, I do!

Well, going to bed now to listen to one of my newest favorite albums, (this will be controversial folks), Jason Mraz's We Sing We Dance We Steal Things.  People either love him or hate him.  I happen to adore him.  Not only does he have a kickin' horn section,  he's got a great voice, some spicy lyrics (parents beware) and is a cutie patootie!

Nite nite...and if you can't get ahold of me, it's cause my blackberry is BUSTED!  (No facebook on the go!)