Visit My Tumblr Page Here

Monday, August 10, 2009

My Life According To...Jason Mraz

Got this from a Facebook note I was tagged in. TOO FUN!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist
Jason Mraz

Are you a male or female?
Boy’s gone

Describe yourself.
Geek in the Pink

How do you feel?
Better

Describe where you currently live?
Who needs shelter?

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Falling all over the world.

Your favorite form of transportation:
Plane

Your best friend:
Mr Curiosity

You and your best friend are:
You and I both

What's the weather like?
Not so usual

Favorite time of day:
Tonight, not again.

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
The beauty in the ugly

What is life to you?
A Beautiful Mess

Your relationship:
I’m yours

Your fear:
If it kills me

What is the best advice you have to give?
Life is wonderful

Thought for the Day:
I’ll do anything

How I would like to die:
Lucky

My soul's present condition:
Live High

My motto:
God moves through you