Visit My Tumblr Page Here

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shopping (with kids) on a Saturday!

Shopping (with kids) on a Saturday is fun, isn't it? The sad thing is that we've only just gotten in the car. Seriously--haven't even entered a store. So, I am going to take a deep breath and suit up.
Our plan is to go to Sams Club. Hoping they'll have lots of samples. I can eat them and act like they are so good and then use my husband (since he is with us) as the reason we can't buy the frozen package of chicken ranch wraps or whatever.

Okay- we're here!

Shoot! NO SAMPLES. All that excitement, anticipation, mouth watering suspense and...no samples!

We did successfully get the products we needed for church without any injury to or from the children, so I think our trip was successful. Feeling pretty confident now! Better get home before that is squashed like a balloon!